I welcome personal, technical, business (B2B and consumer), and creative projects of any size and for any purpose. My experience as a writer and editor spans nearly 20 years and includes high school language arts instruction.
One area of specialization that I particularly enjoy is website content and helping businesses and individuals optimize the content and organization of their website to meet business goals and/or personal tastes. If you don’t have a website and don’t know where to begin, I can connect you to a trusted collaborator in web development who offers customizable, affordable websites for almost any purpose.
Writing and editing experience includes:
- Advertising & marketing copy (print, web, and radio)
- Articles (trade and consumer publications, print and electronic)
- Bios (short to medium length, professional and personal)
- Brochure descriptions
- Electronic newsletters (Constant Contact)
- Email marketing campaigns (Constant Contact)
- Food writing
- Ghost blogging
- Manuscript editing (line and copy editing, project management)
- Menu development
- Publishing (Kindle Publish Direct, project management)
- Resumes & Cover Letters (new or rehab)
- Speeches (all occasion)
- Technical editing (electronics manufacturing, commercial building, and more)
- Website content (new and rehab)
- Website development project management
- Wedding vows
If you have a question or would like to discuss your project, click here.