Lucke Writing & Editing Services welcomes personal, technical, business (B2B and consumer), and creative projects of any size and for any purpose.
Editing and writing specializations include corporate communications (internal and external), technical editing, copyediting, and proofreading, across multiple platforms and project types: human interest and feature articles and columns, web-based content and blogs, white papers, content marketing, manuscripts, and newsletters. We offer SEO strategies and best practices, WordPress content management, and enjoy collaborating with graphic design professionals to bridge the visual aspects of a project with written messaging.
Owner Lisa Lucke prides herself in her ability to embrace nuance; she understands how to bring the right touch of humanity to technical projects and conversely, incorporate technical aspects/authority to creative projects. Prior experience includes 15 years in food & beverage industry, which fuels her passion for food writing, menu consultation, and more.
Writing and editing experience includes:
- Advertising & marketing copy (print, web, and radio)
- Articles (trade and consumer publications, print and electronic)
- Bios (short or long-form, professional and personal)
- Electronic newsletters (Constant Contact)
- Food writing
- Ghost blogging
- Manuscript editing (line, developmental, and proofreading)
- Menu development and refinement
- Publishing (new: Kindle Publish Direct project management)
- Resumes & Cover Letters (new or rehab)
- Speeches (all occasion)
- Technical editing (e.g., electronics manufacturing, finance, commercial construction, and more)
- Website content (new and rehab)
- Website development project management
- Wedding vows
If you have a question or would like to discuss a project, click here.